I have created a piece of software so awesome… It must be hyper-awesome-app! Yes, naming is hard. Here is a list of truly awesome software with only one mistake—they all contain the word “hyper”, damned. How am I supposed to google it?
The word hyper means something excessive, something extra or above. I am wondering: isn’t every new software great, super, hyper and awesome? At least at some point or for someone.
Please, think twice before using word hyper for anything.
- HTML (Hypertext…)
- Hyper-v (virtualization technology)
- Hypervisor (concept, not a software)
- hyper.rs (rust library)
- Hyperopt (python library)
- Hyper client (another python library)
- Hyperscan (c library)
- Hyperpower (terminal plugin)
- Awesome hyper (…terminal)
- HyperCard (legendary software which inspired first web browsers, video from 1987)